1. First Visiting the King of Saudi Arabia, Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz to Syria.
During the visit, the King of Saudi Arabia met with Syrian President al-Assad Basyar. This is the first Saudi king to visit Beirut (Syria) for 53 years and also signifies letup political tensions between the two countries after being heated.
2. U.S. president Barack Obama's speech in Egypt.
During his visit to the Islamic countries, President Obama could give a speech in Cairo, Egypt, and expressed his country wishes to re-establish closer relations with the Muslim world after the last few years experiencing tension.
3. The return of former Chairman of the International Nuclear Agency (IAEA), Mohamed El-Baradai to Cairo Egypt.
Many people welcomed the arrival and shouting slogans, "We love ElBaradai", "Together for a change" and "Support ElBaradai candidacy for president of Egypt in 2010."
4. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's meeting with Secretary General of the Lebanese Shia opposition Hezbollah, Hasan Nasrallah.
Iranian President Ahmadinejad for the first time to visit southern Lebanon, and in addition to visits to Lebanese leaders, Ahmadinejad also met with Nasrallah. Hasan Nasrallah in attendance had a chance to give Ahmadinejad a souvenir gun that had been taken from the Israeli army during the ongoing Hezbollah-Israel war.
5. The election of Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup.
Qatar gained the greatest voice in voting event in Zurich to determine host the world cup in 2022 beating the Americans who are also eager to want to host. Victory Qatar to host the world cup special acclaim from Sheik Yusuf Qaradawi who is proud of Qatar can beat United in the election and declare victory for all of Qatar is an Arab and Muslim world.